Thursday 22 May 2008

Madden says baby looks like Richie

Madden says baby looks like Richie



Rocker Book of Joel Madden has said that his fresh baby daughter looks like her mother, 'The Simple Life' star Nicole Richie.
In a web log, which he posted on the DCMA Collective internet site, Madden said: "I am finally place with my beautiful girl and our sword freshly little daughter."
He also confirmed the baby's identify in the posting, referring to the neonate as Jean Harlow Wintertime.
Madden said: "She is 19 inches long and growing everyday already. We are so blessed to have this beautiful little baby in our lives."
He said that his girl "looks so much care her mamma it's crazy".
"She grub care a little madman and she's really sweet. She scantily ever cries, even when pappa is changing her diaper, and believe me I suck in when it comes to diapers, merely I'm acquisition," Madden said.